Lamb School Brand
In the Brian Lamb School of Communication, we are proud to live into the values of our namesake, Brian Lamb, and into the long tradition of excellence in scholarship and teaching that the formerly-named Department of Communication at Purdue is known for. Our wordmark is one way we can demonstrate our pride in our school and set ourselves apart from other communication programs while increasing our own brand recognition. However, because the Lamb School is part of the College of Liberal Arts (CLA) and more broadly part of Purdue University, it is important that in using our unique wordmark, we also make the appropriate connections with our larger institutional ties, drawing on the distinction and importance of our Purdue brand, too.
Here are a few ready-to-customize templates that might help you in preparing for your next presentation or event:
- PowerPoint Presentation Template 1: A basic, all-purpose slide template.
- PowerPoint Presentation Template 2: This template has dozens of different slide builds as well as sample slides that show how the different templates can be customized.
- Event Announcement Slide Templates (4 options)
Faculty, Staff, and Graduate Student Online Brand Resources
- Tell me Something Good!: Fill out this form to share your good news with us for distribution in internal emails, social media, and other appropriate resources.
- Email Signature Request Form: Complete this form to request a customized and branded email signature.
- Academic Poster Design Request Form: You can read our academic poster printing policy here. If you'd like help
designingyour poster, complete this form at least two weeks before you need your poster in hand. The earlier, the better!
- Event Promotion Request Form: If you're hosting or planning an event that you'd like promoted through Lamb School channels, complete this form. Please complete your form at least by noon on the Thursday two weeks before your event. For larger events such as conferences and speakers who will appeal more broadly than to just Lamb School audiences, please email Rachel at least six weeks in advance to create a custom event promotion plan. In August 2019, we established a standard event promotion response so that students can know where to find consistent up-to-date event information. This standard response is for event information received no later than noon on the Thursday two weeks before the event. If you miss that deadline, check back here soon for DIY event promotion resources including flyer templates and a process for submitting
last minutesocial media copy. The standard event promotion response includes:
- Inclusion on the “Next Week” and “This Week” signs on the Main Office counter in BRNG 2114.
- Inclusion in “Next Week” and “This Week” slides for instructors.
- Inclusion in the weekly "Next Week" and “This Week” social media event posts.
- Day-of Tweet and/or Instagram Story post (depending on
primaryaudience for event).