Spring 2018 News
- Schools were analyzed based on a variety of factors from cost to post-graduate performance.
- Three Purdue online education efforts captured major awards Nov. 16 from the Online Learning Consortium, calling national attention to Purdue's contributions.
- Connie is the new Managing Director of the Center for C-SPAN Scholarship and Engagement.
- Real World Experience Award: Amy Manning
- Student Impact Awards: Amy Manning and Beth Wilson
- Instructor Advocate Awards: Beth Wilson and Josh Boyd
Joey Marburger, Lamb School alumnus and Director of Product at the Washington Post, is one of Fast Company's 'Most Creative People in Business'
Despite a decline in rating, NFL, Super Bowl wield 'unbelievable amount of power'
- Despite several controversies surrounding the NFL, Lamb School Professor Josh Boys says the league is likely to rebound Feb. 4 with another successful Super Bowl spectacle.