Purdue Presentation Center
The Lamb School’s Purdue Presentation Center is here to help any students with any aspects of preparing for or delivering a presentation. Our experienced tutors can help with any stage of the presentation process, including:
- exploring and identifying potential topics,
- building a research plan
- integrating evidence into a presentation
propercitation in written and verbal formats,
- organizing and outlining presentation content,
- creating effective visual aids to support ideas, and
- developing strategies for effective delivery
- practicing presentation delivery
The focus of the Presentation is on oral presentations and oral delivery. We recommend that students who are struggling with grammar while writing a presentation visit the Writing Lab.
You can schedule 30-minute appointments online here. Due to high demand, students are limited to two, 30-minute appointments per week. Walk-in visits are available on a first-come-first-served basis during our scheduled walk-in hours in the Fall and Spring. During Summer we are open via appointment only. To be seen as a walk-in visitor, a student must check-in 15 minutes prior to the end of walk-in hours. Since we cannot guarantee availability during walk-in hours, we encourage all students to make appointments when possible.
The Purdue Presentation Center is located in Beering (BRNG) rooms 2294 and 2296 – just follow the signs near the main office of the Lamb School on the second floor.
The PPC will be open the following hours beginning Monday, August 26.
- By Appointment: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- By Appointment: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- By Appointment: 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- Walk Ins: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- By Appointment: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Walk-Ins: 2 - 4 p.m.
- By Appointment: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Walk-Ins: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.