Purdue Presentation Center
The Lamb School’s Purdue Presentation Center is here to help any students with any aspects of preparing for or delivering a presentation. Our experienced tutors can help with any stage of the presentation process, including:
- exploring and identifying potential topics,
- building a research plan
- integrating evidence into a presentation
propercitation in written and verbal formats,
- organizing and outlining presentation content,
- creating effective visual aids to support ideas, and
- developing strategies for effective delivery
- practicing presentation delivery
The focus of the Presentation is on oral presentations and oral delivery. We recommend that students who are struggling with grammar while writing a presentation visit the Writing Lab.
You can schedule 30-minute appointments online by logging in to Boiler Connect here. (If you have difficulty, you may need to use Firefox as your browser.) Due to high demand, students are limited to two, 30-minute appointments per week. Walk-in visits are available on a first-come-first-served basis during our scheduled walk-in hours in the Fall and Spring. During Summer we are open via appointment only. To be seen as a walk-in visitor, a student must check-in 15 minutes prior to the end of walk-in hours. Since we cannot guarantee availability during walk-in hours, we encourage all students to make appointments when possible.
The Purdue Presentation Center is located in Beering (BRNG) rooms 2294 and 2296 – just follow the signs near the main office of the Lamb School on the second floor.
- Mondays: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Walk-In Hours: 10 - 11 a.m., 1 - 2 p.m., 3 - 4 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Walk-In Hours: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 8 a.m. - 11 a.m., 12 noon - 5 p.m.
- Walk-In Hours: 10 - 11 a.m., 12 noon - 1 p.m., 2 - 4 p.m.
- Thursdays: 8 a.m. - 11 a.m., 12 noon - 5 p.m.
- Walk-In Hours: 8 - 9 a.m., 12 noon - 1 p.m.