Cornerstone "How I Teach this Text" Workshops - Spring 2020
Dates and times to be announced
Cornerstone "How I Teach this Text" Workshops - Fall 2019
Tuesday, September 24, 12:00 p.m.
Henry David Thoreau’s Walden
- Presented by Ryan Schneider, Associate Professor of English
Wednesday, October 23, 9:00 a.m.
Margaret Atwood’s The Handmaid’s Tale
- Presented by David Atkinson, Associate Professor of History
Tuesday, August 13, 2019
8:30 AM - 2 PM
West Faculty Lounge, PMU
Cornerstone "How I Teach this Text" Workshops - Spring 2019
Tuesday, January 29, 9:00 a.m.
- Presented by Ashley Purpura, Assistant Professor of Religious Studies
Tuesday, February 19th, 12:00 p.m.
Mark Twain’s The Innocents Abroad
- Presented by Brian Smith, Associate Professor of Communication
Wednesday, April 17, 9:00 a.m.
George Orwell’s 1984
- Presented by Dr. Amanda Mayes, Manager of Education, Purdue Convocations