Every ICaP syllabus is reviewed by a team of ICaP instructors, staff, and administrators from the Department of English. For Spring 2019, please submit syllabi by December 7 at noon. Syllabi received earlier may be reviewed earlier.
Please use the Fall 2018 syllabus checklist (PDF) to complete your syllabus — no changes for Spring 2019!
The syllabus template (Google Drive folder) we provided in Fall 2018 is also still available and unchanged. The template includes examples of policies and language you might want to use or adapt for your own syllabus. Your syllabus does not have to be in this form; this is only for informational purposes (and for those who’d prefer a template). Thanks to Linda Haynes for putting the template together.
We’re using this Qualtrics form for submission this semester:
- We prefer .docx, .doc, or .odt to facilitate review, but .pdf is okay as well.
- Please use a filename which begins with your lastname and first initial, e.g. “kanej-106-spring-2019.docx”.
- If your syllabus and calendar are separate, no need to merge them. Just upload each file.
- If you’re teaching more than one course, one form submission including syllabi for all your courses will suffice. If you have more than three files, please compress the files into a Zip archive and upload them all at once.
- Please use the comments field as needed.
Questions? Contact us.