The intrinsic mission of the School of Languages and Cultures is to provide international understanding while ensuring students the best foreign language education we can provide. Ways our students use their language skills:
- As teachers and translators of diverse languages
- As employees of multi-national companies
- As diplomatic and business leaders in international trade
- As scholars and researchers of foreign literatures and cultures in a worldwide academic network
- As vital workers in foreign aid service programs
- As volunteers in their communities, giving a voice to someone in need
Their skills and cultural awareness will traverse boundaries and boarders and help create a true global community for the future.
We encourage you to visit different sections of the website for more information on our programs, publications and resources.