We are pleased you are considering Purdue University for your graduate studies.
Graduate students can earn either a thesis or non-thesis based Master’s degree and a dissertation-based Ph.D. degree in:
- Health Communication
- Interpersonal Communication
- Media, Technology, & Society
- Organizational Communication
- Public Relations
Additionally, we offer an online MS in Communication and an online Graduate Certificate Program in Strategic Communication Management.
Interdisciplinary Programs are also available in:
- Communication and Aging
- Information Assurance and Security
- Public Health – MPH – Health Communication (under development)
For more information, please contact Jessica Stocker in our Office of Graduate Studies.