Stanley Coulter Hall
Stanley Coulter Hall (SC) was dedicated on May 17, 1917 as the biology building. Today the hall is home to the School of Languages & Cultures.
The hall is named for Stanley Coulter, who joined the faculty in 1887 and was named the first dean of the School of Science in 1907 and the first dean of men in 1919. He served in those positions and was longtime chairman of the faculty until his retirement in 1926.