Every ICaP syllabus is reviewed by a team of ICaP instructors, staff, and administrators from the Department of English.
For Spring 2020, submit syllabi by Friday, Dec 6 at noon EST. Syllabi will be reviewed and comments returned by Friday, December 13. If major revisions are requested, they will be due Friday, January 3. (See our calendar for all of AY2019–20.)
We will use a minimally modified Spring 2020 syllabus checklist for Spring 2020 syllabi.
A minimally modified syllabus template for Spring 2020 is also available in our Google Drive folder. The template includes examples of policies and language you might want to use or adapt for your own syllabus. Your syllabus does not have to be in this form; this is only for informational purposes (and for those who’d prefer a template). Thanks to Linda Haynes for putting the template together.
We’re using the same Qualtrics form and submission process as in the Fall 2019 semester:
- We prefer .docx, .doc, or .odt to facilitate review, but .pdf is okay as well.
- Please use a filename which begins with your lastname and first initial, e.g. “kanej-106-spring-2020.docx”.
- If your syllabus and calendar are separate, no need to merge them. Just upload each file.
- If you’re teaching more than one course, one form submission including syllabi for all your courses will suffice. If you have more than three files, please compress the files into a Zip archive and upload them all at once.
- We are asking everyone to submit an assignment or activity for review to help build the syllabus theme repository.
- Please use the comments field as needed.
Questions? Contact us.