Join the College of Liberal Arts
Ready to Declare a Liberal Arts Major? Just follow these steps:
- Research your degree options within the College of Liberal Arts
- Explore the unique opportunities that CLA offers
- Student notifies current academic advisor of desire to add CLA major or CODO to CLA major
- Current advisor submits curriculum change request (CODO)
- CLA representative reviews change request and approves or denies based on CODO requirements
- Student receives automated email confirming change has been approved
- Note:Email will be a form email from email@example.com and may look like spam or end up in spam folder
- Student approves request in MyPurdue:Academic tab, Personal Information and "Review Your CODO Requests"
- CODO is processed by Registrar's Office and confirmation email is sent
- New CLA advisor sends welcome email
If you have any questions regarding adding a Liberal Arts major, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in pursuing Degree+? General questions may be asked in our Zoom virtual drop-in room or Meeting ID: 926 252 9256 (passcode: Purdue). Virtual drop-in hours are Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. If you have more in-depth questions, please email email@example.com about scheduling an appointment with a Liberal Arts advisor to talk about adding a new Liberal Arts major.
*Please note that virtual drop-ins will not take place during university breaks, holidays or vacations.