Career CenterThrough corporate partnerships, alumni connections,career-focused programming, and 1:1 appointments, the Career Center helps students identify a desired career path, gain practical experience, and grow their network. Through these efforts, our students are empowered and equipped to pursue successful and meaningful careers.
*NEW* CareerDash: insightful delivery
The CLA Career Center is now offering remote appointments via phone and/or WebEx. See the full list of services below.
WebEx appointments can be made here via BoilerConnect by selecting the following options below (please follow these instructions for phone appointments too, as WebEx will provide a number to call for your meeting):
- Career/Pre-Professional Advising
- Liberal Arts Career Center
- WebEx consultation
- CLA Career Center BRNG 1289 (note: appointments will be WebEx and not in BRNG 1289)
- Select staff member and schedule a day and time
To get the most out of your appointment, please ensure that you have:
- Properly installed WebEx on your computer
- Limited any and all distractions during your appointment
- Found a quiet and private location
For more information on WebEx instructions, including how to share your screen (for resume review), visit WebEx Information Services here.