Internship and gallery attendant applications for 2021-22 are currently closed. Shifts cover 2 galleries:
- Robert L. Ringel Gallery, across from Fowler Hall
- Patti and Rusty Rueff Galleries, Yue-Kong Pao Hall
We are looking for students who are reliable, enthusiastic, and friendly with an interest in the visual arts. Internships are for course credit. Gallery attendant applicants must be eligible for Work Study through Financial Aid.
Click on a position title to view a job description in PDF format. (Adobe Acrobat Reader required)
- Collections Management Intern (due 5PM, Monday, April 18, 2022)
- Curatorial Intern (due 5PM, Monday, April 18, 2022)
- Social Media & Outreach Intern (closed)
- Visitor Studies Intern (closed)
- Gallery Attendant (closed)
Gallery Attendant applications are open to Purdue WL undergrad students with Work Study awards: apply here. To apply for a student staff or internship position at Purdue Galleries, please email your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com. In the email subject, please specify which position you are applying for. Contact Erika Kvam at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.