Department of Sociology
Undergraduate Teaching Assistantship (UGTA)
Job Description and Duties
The Undergraduate Teaching Assistantship Program provides opportunities for undergraduates to serve as teaching assistants (TAs) in selected courses offered by the Department of Sociology. TA responsibilities may include: assisting with office hours, grading, providing review sessions, and other class-related activities. The position pays $10/hour with an expectation of up to 10 hours of TA work per week.
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher, GPA of 3.5 or higher in Sociology
- Completion of at least three upper division Sociology courses
- To TA for an upper division course, completion of that course with at least an A- grade
Application Deadline: Nov 16, 2018
- Now accepting applications for the Spring 2019 semester
- TA assignments will be announced prior to Winter Break
How to Apply
- Complete the online application
- Send unofficial transcripts of all college courses to Candace Lawson (email@example.com)
Questions: Please direct all inquiries regarding this opportunity to the Candice Lawson (firstname.lastname@example.org).